Every day, through God’s unprecedented mercy and kindness, He provides grace generously for those who seek Him with all their heart. He provides for every need abundantly, as we try our level best to trust in Him. Sure, it takes both humility and holy boldness to turn to God and ask for what we need, but no request is too great or too small; He answers each plea for help in His own special time and way.
It is important that we pray specifically for all that we and our loved ones need. This calls for praying throughout the day whenever possible, asking for whatever we need as needs arise, lest we try to depend fully on our own devices, with mixed or even mediocre results. Yes, we all need to do our part. Yet, praying to God with confidence, in the name of Jesus, can reap awe-inspiring outcomes because of the enduring, unwavering Love God has for each of us, without exception.
Top 5 Reasons to Pray then Step Aside
1) Step aside Confident prayer enables us to step aside so God can step in to intervene, thereby realizing His abundant gifts of grace. There is great relief when we are able to focus on the blessings God has already bestowed upon us with a grateful heart, rather than complaining or worrying about whatever is going on. The ability to recognize God’s past graces, blessings already received, is a great indicator for greater things to come.
2) Break free from the bondage of fear Praying with confidence can promptly free us from the bondage of fear and weariness, and bring us new found strength and rejuvenation. Even and especially in times of weakness, confident prayer allows us to breathe a sigh of relief as we trust that whatever we face will work out.
3) Revel in peace of mind When we ask for God’s holy intervention with confidence, we can rest assured He’s ‘got this.’ He will work all things for the good. The result of this trust is tremendous peace of mind, despite whatever challenges we face.
4) Know you will always have what we need We are able to grow in the understanding that God is all-powerful, omnipotent, and compassionate; and He provides for us and accomplishes great things on our behalf. With God, through the grace He lavishes on His people, we always have what we need as His grace is sufficient for each of us when we turn to Him especially in times of weakness when we feel most vulnerable.
5) Relish the gift of abundant grace Trusting God is vitally important in realizing and acknowledging all the graces, undeserved blessings, the Lord sends our way. God blesses each of us throughout our lives, and we need to recognize His hand in all things and give credit where credit is due.
(C) Copyright 2018 | Distributed by News Consortium